Canadian Foodgrains Bank is a partnership of 15 churches and church agencies working together to end global hunger.
Food assistance in times of crisis - longer-term agriculture and livelihoods support - nutrition education and support
Working to end global hunger.
A world without hunger.
Supporting international programs to meet immediate food needs, reduce malnutrition, and achieve sustainable food security - influencing improvements in national and international policies that contribute to ending global hunger - increasing and deepening the engagement of Canadians in efforts to end global hunger.
Canadian Foodgrains Bank Members
- ADRA Canada (Adventist Development and Relief Agency)
- Canadian Baptist Ministries
- Canadian Lutheran World Relief
- Development & Peace--Caritas Canada
- ERDO – Emergency Relief & Development Overseas
- Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada
- Mennonite Central Committee Canada
- Nazarene Compassionate Ministries
- Presbyterian World Service & Development
- Primate’s World Relief and Development Fund (Anglican Church in Canada)
- Tearfund Canada
- The Christian and Missionary Alliance in Canada
- The Salvation Army
- The United Church of Canada
- World Renew